Sunday, January 07, 2007

Bruce Campbell Is The New Spokesman For Old Spice Deoderant

This is NOT a joke. According to Bruce himself on his website, Bruce is the new spokesman for Old Spice and has been featured on the latest commercials that have been airing during NFL playoff weekend. Here is the post by Bruce from his website:

"Raise your hand if you saw this one coming. Bruce Campbell is the new spokesman for Old Spice. What!? All I know is that I wore Old Spice deodorant while we were making My Name Is Bruce, and all of a sudden, Bruce is the spokesman. Hmmm...The Old Spice commericals featuring Bruce Campbell will begin airing during CBS Football the weekend of 01/06/07. Watch, buy, and attract."

Wow. I can concur with Bruce's website and say that I didn't see this one coming. That's some of the weirdest Bruce news ever. I guess I'm gonna have to sit down and watch some NFL playoffs today and hopefully have my VCR ready to record Bruce's new commercial. This isn't the first commercial that Bruce has been in. I remember him being an extra in some weird commercial that was only in Spanish and he was also in the commercial for the first Evil Dead game Hail To The King, which was the funniest commercial ever. The video for the Old Spice Commercial should be popping up on You Tube soon, but until then, if anyone finds a link for the video, e-mail it to me. Other than that, hopefully I can have my VCR ready when it happens. Regarding the commercials, I wonder if Bruce acknowledges who he is in the commercials or plays a totally different character. Now Bruce is on T.V. every hour. I'll keep you posted as always. Bruce is King. Leave comments. I'll keep hammering away at this blog and hopefully I'll meet Bruce one day, but maybe I should just go buy some Old Spice because I think the smell of its deodorant is the closest I will ever get to being in the presence of greatness.

14 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't smell Old Spice, I smell Blog of the Year.

 
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may be the greatest thing I've heard this year, granted it's only been seven days so far. I'm a girl but I might just buy me some Old Spice haha.

I love Bruce.

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the commercial earlier today as I was about to leave my house. I passed the TV that had the game on, next thing you know Bruce's devilishy charming face is on my TV screen with a smoking jacket sitting comfortably in a chair. At first I thought it was some odd commercial for his "Make Love!" book, but as he began to talk, I was absolutely lost on what was going on. I was just standing there mouth agape, brows furrowed, as he continued talking. I had no idea it was an Old Spice commercial till the very end, he didn't actually say 'Old Spice' I don't think. It ended with words on the screen "Experience is everything. Old Spice." I thought it was pretty hilarious and was more than pleased with it, be sure to pay attention to the background painting of the ship.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I recently found out about this blog and I read it every day now. <3

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Christine, you'll love it here. Everyone that leaves comments are nice and you'll get the best Bruce Campbell news on the net. I'm a multi-times a day visitor myself.

Brandon

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Kino said...

where is a link to the commercial, i must seee it again!!!

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed!

I saw the commercial once. Me and my...wife...from Canada (you don't know her), laughed ourselves silly. Please, someone post a link!

sincerley,

Dave

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af1OxkFOK18

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Elmo said...

Can someone put the immortal words to the commercial on here?
I want to memorize them because I'm tired of saying,
"Give me some sugar, baby!"

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did anyone else notice that the room was round? he ended up exactly where he started.

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max uk, coach purses, timberland pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors, hollister pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, guess pas cher, nike air max uk, ray ban uk, michael kors pas cher, lululemon canada, jordan pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, coach outlet store online, nike air force, louboutin pas cher, kate spade, ralph lauren uk, true religion outlet, nike tn, nike roshe, hollister uk, polo lacoste, vans pas cher, sac hermes, hogan outlet, nike air max, oakley pas cher, new balance, michael kors outlet, sac vanessa bruno, coach outlet, true religion jeans, nike free run, nike roshe run uk, north face uk, nike blazer pas cher, burberry pas cher, coach outlet, mulberry uk, polo ralph lauren, ray ban pas cher, nike free uk, longchamp pas cher, converse pas cher, north face, michael kors, air max, true religion outlet

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20151219
timberland outlet
oakley outlet
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans outlet
nike roshe run women
abercrombie and fitch
uggs outlet
uggs on sale
the north face uk
michael kors outlet online
uggs for men
air force 1
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton
lebron shoes
coach outlet store online
cheap air jordans
coach outlet
uggs clearance
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet
instyler max
uggs boots
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
kevin durant basketball shoes
air max 90
kids lebron shoes
michael kors handbags
oakley outlet
cheap uggs
canada goose jackets
uggs boots for women
ugg sale
gucci handbags
fitflops sale clearance
as

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

fitflops
canada goose outlet
fitflops
canada goose
north face outlet
adidas wings
canada goose jackes
pandora uk
north face jackets
nike outlet
201711.10wengdongdong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home