Saturday, January 27, 2007

'My Name Is Bruce' Goes Front Page On IMDB

My Name Is Bruce is listed on the front page of IMDB as of today. If you look on the left hand side, you can see that My Name Is Bruce is listed under the "Coming Soon" section. IMDB has My Name Is Bruce slated to come out in February but My Name Is Bruce writer, Mark Verheiden, said a few weeks ago that a February release date was unlikely. So we will just have to wait and see how things play out. You can view the front page of IMDB here.

4 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bruce makes front page news. Groovy.

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hope its not the last

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Jon Cross said...

actually it was 'My Name is Earl' that made front page... couldn't find Bruce anywhere - please put me straight and tell me where??

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home