No News Today - Quick Wrap Up
Slow weekend for news so I will just do a quick wrap up of recent Bruce news. So if you haven't heard yet, Bruce has got a new show called Burn Notice. Bruce is not the star of the show but will be playing a main character in a supporting role. Bruce once said that he would never do another TV show again but circumstances are much different for this one. Burn Notice is on the USA network so there will only be 12 episodes per year and Bruce is in a supporting role so he won't have to work as hard as he did on Brisco Country Jr. and Jack of all Trades. Not to mention he is shooting in Miami, which has got to be nice. Also, Guillermo Del Toro was interviewed by Entertainment Weekly on Friday and said that he would have cast Bruce Campbell in Hellboy 2: The Golden Army if the Hellboy Comic creator, Mike Mignola, gave him 'OK' to use the character of Lobster Johnson in the sequel, but he did not. We should be getting a preview and some stills from Bruce soon regarding My Name Is Bruce. I would assume Bruce finished editing the film before he started production on Burn Notice, which started filming last week. Tobey Maguire has said that he is likely finished with doing Spider-Man movies, so if Bruce is indeed Quentin Beck in Spider-Man 3, we might not see him become the full fledged super villain Mysterio in a future Spider-man movie. That's all, come again.